Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Friday 6 September 2013

Simple Blue Rhinestone Nail Art

Hey guys so I did these nails about 2 weeks ago and I'm so sorry I'm so inconsistent with posts I have been so busy as school started this week. I will be back at regular posts in a week or two when I have all of my homework handled!

Any ways I loved these nails I never use rhinestones and I have a whole wheel so I thought I would use them for a change. This was a really simple look it didn't take much effort at all.


These are the nails. I used Essie protein base coat followed by 3 coats of Barry M Blue Moon. The rhinestones I used were dark blue ones from a wheel which you can buy here for only £1.39.

 I applied them with a bit of topcoat on my nail to act as glue and then I placed the rhinestones on them with tweezers. If you want you can put a bit of top coat/clear nail polish on the tweezers so you can pick up the rhinestones better. There is also a great tutorial on how you can apply rhinestones by JulieG713 which you can watch here.

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading make sure to comment and follow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...