Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 14 September 2013

Gradient Polka Dot Nail Art

Hey guys sorry I didn't post yesterday I was having a bad day but today I've been really inspired; I've planned all of my blog posts for the rest of this month and I'm so excited for blogging every day! I saw this on The Nailasaurus' blog and had to see if I could re-create it myself. So all credits go to Sam!


It is sort of a gradient polka dot, the idea is that there are more polka dots at the bottom and they fade up into less polka dots. I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Shrimply Divine and then I used dotting tools to make the dots.


It was so easy, the polka dots took about 5 minutes but the pink nail polish took a while to dry. 

Thanks for reading, make sure you comment and subscribe!

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...