Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Monday 30 September 2013

Barry M Pink Sapphire Jewel Glitter Nail Paint Swatch & Review

Hey guys I am always looking at my nail polish collection and thinking of polishes I haven't swatched yet and this is one of them.


I used one coat for this, the polish was a bit old so I thought it would be very lumpy but it went on so smoothly. I love it and its so easy,and those little silver glitters actually stuck down unlike the models own one!


I tried to clean up my cuticles and i accidently took loads of polish off looool I need to practise! But anyways I used this colour over 3 coats of Butter London Teddy Girl which I have a post on here. 

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...