Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Thursday 12 September 2013

Models Own Champagne Nail Polish Swatch

Hey peeps I actually got this nail polish at Christmas and I don't know why I just realised I own it! My nail polish collection is probably getting a bit ridiculous now!


This is the nail polish. It is not what I would call champagne, it is more of a light browny silver shimmer if that makes sense.I used 2 coats of this but you could easily get away with one. It is quite a shiny finish but not very smooth so I would use a top coat as well. 


It is more silvery than it looks in the bottle which I was a bit sad about but oh well. It retails for £5.00 you can check it out here. Check out my other Models Own swatch here. It is quite easy to remove, it's not like a glitter polish at all. 

Thanks for reading make sure to comment and follow! You can also follow by email at the top of the website. 

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...