Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 September 2013

NYC In A Minute Nail Polish in Madison Avenue Swatch & Review

Hey guys so even though I am so busy and stressed with school at the moment I love blogging, its like a little escape from the actual world :). I bought this nail polish such a long time ago and I always forget I have it its really bad that I do that!

This polish is a dark red colour, it is so pigmented! I only used one thin coat for these pictures. I dont know if you can tell but you can sort of see my nail tips so if I wanted to wear this for a long period of time I would definitely wear 2 coats. 


The thing I hate about these fast dry NYC nail polishes is that they stain my nails soooo much! It's literally ridiculous. I had it on for only about a few hours and it made my nails so red. It fades in about a week but maybe if you use a thick base coat or ridge filler it will prevent that. I bought my bottle of nail polish for £1.79 at Superdrug.

Thanks for reading make sure you comment and subscribe!

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...