Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Beauty UK Posh Polish in Intergalactic! Cheap Glitter Polish!

Hey guys so I rarely swatch glitter nail polishes so I thought today I would!


The glitter is clear with chunks of all different sizes and shapes and colours. It is so easy to apply and a very thin coat covers a lot of glitters on the nail. The colour I am wearing underneath the glitter is NYC In a Minute nail polish in Madison Avenue.


I love this polish because it took me no time at all the get the perfect glitters. It took me a while to remove but I have a blog post on how to remove glitter polishes which you can see here. I did a blog post on a different glitter polish from Models Own a few days ago which you can view here.

Thanks for reading make sure you follow and subscribe

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...