Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Sunday 8 September 2013

Easy and Cute Nail Art for Toes!


Hey guys so I found a really good tutorial on different toe nail tutorials which you must watch! I normally just paint one solid colour for my toes, I can never usually be bothered to do designs but now I'm going to start because it looks really cute and professional.


I tried one of them and I really liked how it turned out, it looks like I got them done at a nail salon aha! It is a 'missjenfabulous' tutorial I will be trying out the other designs from the video and if you want a blog post of my other designs just comment below! You can watch the video I am talking about here:




Thanks for reading, go subscribe to Jen! Make sure you follow me and comment!

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...