Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Gel Nails Experience

Hey guys so I never told you but in October 2012 I got gel nails done. I wasn't blogging at the time so I thought it would be fine to get them done, I thought they looked so nice and everyone had them done so why not join in?
*Please note the pictures in this blog post are pretty crap as I took these pictures randomly and not for a blog post*


I took this picture at the bus stop and with my iPod touch which is awful quality haha, but you get the jist of it. So I got some sort of fake nail with gel nail polish on it. It did look a lot better than the acrylic nails that other people have got. 


This picture has been cropped so that's why it looks a bit strange. As you can see they look really natural and you cant see where they put the fake bit on. They lasted about a month, they could have lasted longer but I was getting annoyed with how long they were getting.

Getting them off was the worst part, you literally have to pull them off or soak them in acetone WHICH DOESN'T EVEN WORK! It took me so many hours to file them down and try and scrape them off with a nail tool. Personally it wasn't worth all the damage it did to my nails, but I guess that's just because I am obsessed with my nails.

Hope you enjoyed, make sure you comment and follow!

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com

1 comment:

  1. They do look nice, but as you say if it damages your natural nail it isn't so good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...