Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Thursday 19 September 2013

Barry M Gelly Blackberry Nail Polish Swatch & Review

Hey guys so I have been swatching a lot of glitter polishes so I thought I would break the chain for a second and do a normal nail polish post. I absolutely love the Barry M glitters and when I have spare change I always pop into Superdrug and buy a new one.


It is a dark greeny blue colour, very perfect for autumn/fall. I only used 1 coat and it is extremely pigmented. I normally would use 2 if I wanted it to last longer than 2 days but 1 coat is perfectly fine. My cuticles are so messy, I really don't know how to clean up my cuticles properly yet.


I have worn this polish so much over the last year. It is a 'Hi-Shine' colour so you won't need a top coat. I have a lot of other Barry M swatches on my blog, so at the top of the page just search Barry M and have a snoop around! I got this polish for £3.99 at Superdrug. Check out the other Gellys here

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...