Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Monday 26 August 2013

Gradient Nails! Pink,Purple,Blue

Hey guys so I know its been literally SO long! I'm so sorry I'm so bad at making these posts regular. I'm going to take loads of pictures one day next week so I can have posts more regularly for when I go back to school. I don't know whether to do more nail art or swatches.


I got inspired by thenailasaurus' post which you can see here. This is the second time my gradient nails have been successful and it makes me so happy! I'm going to be doing them way more as now I know how to do them properly. They do take a while so it requires some patience lol.


The gradient blends really well. And recently my friend asked me how long a manicure like this lasts so I tested it out while I was on vacation and they last for about 5-6 days.

I hope you like the quality of my pictures from now on as I have a new camera. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...