Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Bright Blue and Purple Leopard Print Nail Art

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't been posting every day like I was last week, I have had so much homework I don't have any time!! I really want to invest in a light so I can take pictures at night but we'll see.


I used Barry M Gelly in Greenberry on the pointer and little finger. Then on the middle finger and ring finger I used JulieG Nail Polish in Fashion Friday. I used the greenberry for the leopard print and then a black and a dotting tool for the design bit.


There is a few different nail tutorials on leopard print, I would recommend you follow one with a dotting tool method as it is much easier than using a nail art brush.


I also used China Glaze Fairy Dust underneath the nail polishes before I did a design on them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...