Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Friday 20 September 2013

NYC Gramercy Glitz Swatch & Review

Hey guys I've been on a bit of a recent glitter kick recently. I don't know I just searched my blog on the weekend and  haven't swatched quite a few nail polishes in my collection; including my glitters. I am going to be throwing away old nail polishes soon and buying new ones, so there will be a lot of new swatches in the next few months.


Sorry the picture is blurry, for some reason my camera just got so confused on what to focus on! I have no nail polish on underneath because I thought it would have a more pinky undertone. It is basically a clear nail polish with pink and silver glitter.


It is very similar to a LA color nail polish which you can see here. Honestly I would rather use the LA colors version. This is alright, I did use 2 coats for these swatches. I had to remove it using the foil method (click here.) It is £2.49 from Superdrug which you can buy here.

Thanks for reading, make sure you comment and subscribe!

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...