Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Monday 18 June 2012

Naio Ridgefiller Review + Swatch

Hey guys so I have a bunch on upcoming Naio posts because I recently bought quite a bit of stuff from there! I bought this ridgefiller because I have never had a ridge filler before and ever since I used to buff my nails all the time about 2 years ago my nails have had loads of ridges, so don't buff your nails it doesn't really help with ridges at ALL, it makes them worse. I wanted to try the OPI ridge filler but it is so expensive (£10.50 in the UK) and Naio had one for £2.52, so I couldn't say no!

These are my nails without any products on at all, my nails always split and are really uneven at the tips, even though the picture didn't really show that at all! And for some reason my pinky finger nail is so ridge-y! 
These are my nails after I put the ridge filler on, as you can hopefully see they are much smoother and even, and this works amazing as a base coat it really makes polish go on much more even and smoother :)

Before (left) and after (right)


Overall I really recommend this product, I mean £2.52 for 15ml of product is such a good deal. I used 1 coat on my nails :) And sorry for another Naio post, I will have 1 more and then its going to be other brands! And I have a whole bunch of new nail care products to review :) comment please it will make my day (im so sad)


3 comments:

  1. i didn't realize that about buffing, but i'm glad you found a cheap product that works! also, i think taking calcium/biotin might help :) i have the same problem. btw, i'm having a $50 gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually am trying some new products to help my nails grow stronger instead of taking calcium or biotin :) look out for a nail care blog post coming soon and thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. Yay an British nail blog, this swatch is very helpful I was wondering how well this stuff actually works so thanks. Its always helpful to know what products are available in the UK cause I often see great nail polish which we just can't get a hold of over here especially since the postal restrictions on nail polish.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...