Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Sunday 15 September 2013

Barry M Indigo Nail Paint Swatch & Review

Hey guys so I really thought I had swatched this before but I searched my blog and nothing came up so here goes!


I didn't use a base coat and it still went on my nails really smoothly. I used 2 coats and no top coat, it is so shiny you definitely don't need a top coat. I love it so much it dries really quickly and is such a staple colour in my collection. 


Sorry about the glare in my nails you can see my window haha. That is just how shiny they are! You do have to paint the free edge of your nail or they will chip a bit but other than that I really recommend it. You can buy it from the Barry M website here, on amazon here or at a Boots or Superdrug store.

Thanks for reading, make sure you comment and subscribe!

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...