Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Thursday 28 June 2012

Rimmel London Nail Tip Whitener Review + Swatch

Hey guys so yay I posted a blog post yesterday! Woohoo for consecutive blog posts! Anyways I saw this on FleurDeForce's youtube tutorial of a french manicure which you can watch here. I went out the next day and bought it because I thought it would be perfect for the type of french manicures I like. I have a french manicure tutorial which you can watch if you click the 'My Youtube Channel' tab :)
This is what it looks like on my nails, sorry about the messiness I kept messing up :/
It claims that it is 'Lycra' I personally have no idea what that means so I cant comment on that! But it says it lasts up to 10 days and it actually does!! It lasts a really long time if you put a good enough topcoat overtop of it :) It was like £4.49 which is quite expensive for a drugstore nail polish if you ask me. Oh well its really good!
This is what the brush looks like, its thinner than an average brush but it a little bit thicker than a typical striper brush



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...