Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Rimmel Lycra Pro French Manicure Review + Swatch!

Hey guys so I haven't put up a blog post in a few days so I thought I would do a NOTD/Review as I am wearing this polish now :) So I bought this specifically for french manicures but then at my school they started telling people off for white tips so I just wear this by itself and it makes my nails look healthy and strong!





This nail polish is #445 French Rose. I think it would suit any skin tone. I bought mine for £4.49 (I think) at Boots. I used 2 coats for the photo, and it has a 'maxi brush' which makes it much quicker to apply. It also claims that it has an 'anti fade colour system' but its not very opaque so you wouldn't even be able to tell if it faded or not :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...