Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year! 2014 Nail Art

Hey guys happy new year! This year I really want my blog to get more popular and even if it doesn't I want to put more effort into it! That is why I bought a new light and now my pictures have improved rapidly.




I thought I would create something quite easy and not too much, for example I really dont like using loads of glitter polishes for new years looks, glitter can overpower nail designs. 


I used 2 coats of the Maybelline Colour Show nail polish in Latte as the nude colour. Then as a subtle glitter I used NYC Gramercy Glitz. If you want a more fine and subtle glitter you could use China Glaze Fairy Dust. I used a dotting tool (buy here) and Barry M Matte Black (review and swatch coming soon) and a Models Own Gold Glitter which is unnamed for the alternating dots which make up the numbers.


This is quite a cute design and doesn't scream new years and isnt as obvious :).

How did you spend new years eve? I watched the vampire diaries from 9pm to 2am. Literally I couldn't stop watching it! On Season 4 right now and i'm loving it! If you watch it, comment below whos your favourite character. Mine are Damon and Klaus. (I know Klaus is supposed to be the villian but I find him quite hilarious and witty!)

Thanks for reading! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...