Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 25 January 2014

Red with Leopard Print Accent Nail

Hey guys so sorry I haven't been posting I started school again and on the weekends I just haven't been motivated to actually post on here even though I take pictures! I randomly decided to do an accent nail to try it out and I really like it!




I used a No7 Rose Truffle which I have a blog post on here. I used Maybelline Color Show in Latte for the nude colour on my ring finger. I used Barry M Cappuccino for the brown spots and a Models own nail art pen for the black leopard spots.It is so much easier using a nail art pen tool than using dotting tools! 


It creates a much smoother line. I really want to try out the Barry M nail art pens because I feel like it will be so easy because it is basically like a felt tip pen. The only problem with the models own one is that you have to be very light to the touch with it because otherwise so much nail polish will come out.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...