Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Sunday 5 January 2014

Nail Care Products I Use / Nail Care Favourites

Hey guys I have wanted to make this post for a long time as I use some really good products and I love these kinds of posts.


First I cut my nails using a square nail file. This makes it ten times easier to get a square nail shape. You can purchase this from Amazon here. I didn't include the nail file that I use because I need a new file as mine is very worn out.


I use the top nail tool to clean under my nails to get rid of all the dirt. You can normally find these with manicure sets. Then I use this metal cuticle pusher from Naio to push them back. This is really essential to me and I love it as I absolutely hate the wooden cuticle sticks. You can purchase it here.


I apply this before I push back my cuticles it really keeps them moisturised and makes them look very nice in pictures. I have a full blog post on it here and you can buy it from Amazon here.

I got this recently and love it! It leaves a non greasy feel to your hands and is an essential for me in the winter time. You can buy it here.


Lastly I apply a ridge filling base coat to prepare my nails for any polish I will apply later on. If I don't apply nail polish I will use the Rimmel Nail Nurse. 

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...