Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 28 December 2013

Santa Claus Has Already Left Town

Hey guys so I understand that Christmas is over but I really liked these nails and didn't get a chance to make this blog post on Wednesday. Also I got a new light for my blog posts so I can post more as I can swatch and take pictures at any time of the day waheeey!



The tutorial I used was cutepolish's which you can view here. I used Rimmel French Manicure Pink as a base coat which would also be the colour for Santas face. For the red I used a random Fearne Cotton nail polish from about 3 years ago. I used Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener Nail Polish as the white, I find it is a really opaque colour and only needs one coat. I used a big dotting tool for the beard and hat and a small dotting tool for the nose and eyes.


I was tempted on making the Claus in my title spelled 'Klaus' as a Vampire Diaries reference but I thought some people might not get it :D. Comment if you watch tvd. Delena or Stelena??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...