Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Thursday 30 January 2014

NEW Barry M Matte Black Swatch & Review

Hey guys I have always wanted a matte black polish and now I finally own one! One day I want to buy the chanel one! I picked this up a few weeks ago and have worn it a few times and really like it!





I used 2 coats for this swatch. It does try matte but it has a sort of texture aswell. It is a tiny bit grainy as you can see on the first picture. It doesn't bother me at all but it doesn't seen to have the truly matte finishes like other nail polishes do! Nonetheless I love it and it is good quality for the price! You can purchase it from any Boots or Superdrug!

You would get a more matte finish if you used a normal black polish and a matte top coat but this is nearly as good.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...