Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Sinful Colors 24/7 (Neon Pink) Swatch & Review

Hey guys so I've been in a bit of a sad mood recently for various reasons and I just have lacked motivation and I really want this portion of my life to speed up and move on! I feel like this time each year I contemplate my life too much! Any ways I got this polish at christmas after wanting it for literally so long!


The first picture is without flash and this picture is with flash. I love this colour so much it is a very neon colour, most polishes I have seen haven't been a true neon pink like this one. It was very inexpensive from Boots online. The only problem I have with it is that it is very sheer so I have to build up 3 thick layers to get an even colour. And it is hard to make a smooth layer because it tries quite patchy. 

I will try painting a layer of white before the pink to see if that helps and I will update this post!

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...