Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Monday 28 October 2013

Light and Dark Blue Triangle Nail Art

Hey guys sorry for the awful title I had no idea what to call this look! I'm honestly so bad at naming these nail looks! I need to actually improve at naming nail art looks, I see people making puns for nail art and I wish I could think of them but I honestly can't!



It looks a lot better in natural lighting, I had to take these pictures at night because if I waited until the next day they would probably be very chipped and disgusting. I got inspiration from Chalkboard Nails' post which you can read here. I first painted the light blue colour, I used Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream and a nail art brush and Barry M Indigo to paint the triangle above/below the cuticle then filled it in with the normal nail polish brush. For the white stripe I used a Nubar White Striper.


Let me know whether you like the look in the comments below!Thanks for reading!

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...