Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Thursday 10 October 2013

Blue Ombre Manicure Look

Hey guys thank you so much for over 6.2k pageviews it means so much! Last year I only had about 200 so know it makes me so happy that my blog has gotten more popular! A few weeks ago I did a pink ombre manicure and I really liked that so here is another one!



From left to right; I  used 3 coats of Barry M Blue Moon, 1 coat of Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream,2 coats of Jesses Girl JulieG Girls Night Out, 1 coat of Barry M Indigo


I love these ombre nail designs because they are so easy and if you have a big nail polish collection like me they are so easy to create. I really want to do a purple ombre manicure but I only have shimmery colours and I want creme colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...