Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 26 October 2013

Gradient/Ombre Pink Nail Art

Hey guys so sorry I haven't posted in over two weeks I've had loads of revision and preparing for exams so yeah hopefully I'll be posting more this week since its half term.




I first used 2 coats of Butter London Teddy Girl, then using a sponge method that I saw on the nailasaurus' blog (view here) and I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicuren in Shrimply Divive for the middle colour and No7 Pink Grapefruit Nail Colour for the darker colour towards the tips.



I know it is a blurry photo but you can still see that the colours are quite well blended. If you want a smooth nail look you must apply a top coat. Otherwise you get a textured bumpy look from the sponge. I used Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat to smooth it all out.

Thanks for reading 

Business email:nailpolishlover21@outlook.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...