Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Sunday 6 October 2013

Turquoise and White Easy Nail Art

Hey guys sorry I didn't post yesterday, I painted my nails and I had a shower and my nails were still a bit wet so they peeled off in the shower lol! But its ok because I re-did them today :)


I used 2 coats of Barry M Greenberry for the turquoise colour and then I used a white striper for the triangle stripe things. I really like this design it makes the nail polish look so much brighter. I know it isn't the neatest, I need to cut the brush of the striper because the brush hairs are different lengths which is why the points are messy. 

One of the nails up close
The striper I used was a Nubar Nail Art Striper which I used to be able to get on amazon but they recently stopped selling them so I need to find a good alternative. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...