Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Thursday 3 October 2013

Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover Review

Hey guys I rarely do nail care posts but seeing as I try a lot of products I will try to do more. Unfortunately I don't have before and after pictures because when I used this the lighting was too dark to take a good quality picture.


I use this every 2 weeks to make sure my cuticles are looking healthy. A lot of people say you shouldn't cut your cuticles. That is true, but this only removes the dead cuticle so it doesn't damage your cuticles. I apply it, wait 8 minutes and then push back my cuticles using a metal cuticle pusher. Then I wash my hands to remove the excess cuticle remover.


You don't have to use a cuticle pusher with this, the applicator of this is designed so you can push back your cuticles with it. I personally prefer using my metal one but this is still effective.

I really want to try the other Sally Hansen remover that is blue but I'll get that when this runs out

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com

1 comment:

  1. I like cuticle remover, it really helps making cuticles easier to push back x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...