Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 9 November 2013

Barry M Blueberry Nail Paint Swatch & Review

Hey guys I took these pictures over a week ago but I completely forgot about them! And I use this nail polish in so many other posts, I am quite surprised I haven't made a post about it by itself!





I used 1 coat for this picture. I have had it for a long time and it never fails to impress me! It is so pigmented and shiny with only one coat it is probably my most used Barry M nail colour! I normally use 2 coats and a top coat if I want it long lasting but it is fine with just one coat as well. 

I will be purchasing maybe around 10 Barry M polishes soon and I will do a lot of swatching! I really want to get my hands on the matte ones and some other gellies and their new nail paint which is that berry colour!


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty blue colour!
    I may have the perfect nail art challenge for you that begins in 2014 (which is only a scary 7 weeks away!). There are prizes to be won and I'd love for you to get involved. Hop over to my blog to find out more! x
    http://aworldfullofprettiness.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/nailartmaniachallenge-2014-monthly.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...