Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 October 2013

NYc In A Minute Nail Polish in High Line Green Swatch and Review

Hey guys I really thought I swatched this but turns out I haven't even done a look with it so now is the perfect time!


I used 2 coats of the nail polish for this swatch. I had a bit of trouble getting it on the nail smoothly but that may be because it is quite an old polish. It is not a colour I planned on wearing on its own, I bought it to use for nail art.


Sorry my cuticle is so disgusting, I forgot to put my cuticle cream on it before taking this picture which I regret :(. The main thing I hate about this nail polish is that it stains SO BADLY! I feel like the NYC in a minute colours all do this! Its so annoying that's why I never wear it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...