Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Friday 27 July 2012

Polka Dot Nails | Pink | Nail Art

Hey guys this is going to be my first post on the 'polka dot nails' series :) I'm excited! Polka dots are such an easy way of transforming a nail look. *Fun fact* my nails are wet as I am typing this lol. I will have a NOTD of the polish I am wearing right now up soon. 
This is the complete nail look. For the pink I used Rimmel I <3 lasting finish in #270 Hot Shot. And for the black I used Barry M Nail Paint in #47 Black. To make the polka dot effect I used dotting tools which you can get here.
As you can see there are bubbles in the nail polish, thats what happens when you shake a polish :/ 

The Rimmel and Barry M Polishes are £2.99 I think and the dotting tools are £3.99. The design is super quick, it took me about 2 minutes!!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...