Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 21 July 2012

NOTD: Blue and White Nail Art

Hey guys, ITS OFFICIALLY SUMMER FOR ME WOOO! I'm literally SO happy right now :) I did this super cute nail art on Thursday but just got around to posting it today :) And tomorrow I'm going to film a video, and I hope it will go up tomorrow as well, but it depends on is youtube is going to be nice and make the video upload quickly :D Anyways I always do this type of nail art with different colours, and I'll do a tutorial on my youtube channel if you guys want to. And if you like my blog you can subscribe by email so you basically get an email every time I post on here, its so much easier if you don't already have a blogger account.


I used Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream (which is the light blue colour) then I used Barry M Denim (click here for better swatches) and Nubar White Striper which I have a blog post on here

2 comments:

  1. This is really really awesome. I love the look and you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...