Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Monday 2 July 2012

Monday Spam! Fearne Cotton Nail Polish Review + Swatch

Hey guys, I know, its been 2 days and I havent posted! I keep saying this but im SO BUSY with school its actually ridiculous. And i wont be filming any videos for my YouTube channel for a while since it is quite time consuming, and I need all the study time I can get :) Anyways I got these nail polishes literally about 2 years ago as a gift and I never used them, so I thought i'd swatch 'em
If you want to see swatches of all these polishes, keep on reading! :) And these nail polishes dont have names FYI.


Its been so long since i've properly blogged and swatched I keep forgetting what to do haha :) This is a really pretty light red creme polish

This polish is a SUPER PRETTY blue purple duochrome with hints of red

This is a basic silver polish, it dries kind of matte-ish

This is a bright navy blue polish with subtle light blue shimmer

This colour reminds me of Christmas. Its a dark red semi shimmer polish :)

Overall I really like these colours, I don't think you can still purchase them but I still thought they would be a good blog post. The formula to all of them was good, I used 2 coats for each swatch






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...