Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 28 July 2012

Polka Dot Nails | Orange | Nail Art

Hey guys this is the second post in the 'polka dot nails' series! I was going to do a NOTD of this orange polish but I thought it would be a bit boring so I decided to jazz up my nails with some polka dots!

 The orange nail polish is Jesses Girl JulieG Collection 'Beauty Guru' which you can purchase here. Check out JulieG on youtube here, she has really good makeup, nail and fashion videos! 

Yes, my polish smudged! Im awful with waiting for my nails to dry, so I always have dents and smudges on my nails. I did a stripe of medium sized black polka dots. You can purchase the dotting tools here for £3.99!

1 comment:

  1. I love the nail colour. Of course polka dots always look good ;oP

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...