Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Sunday 8 July 2012

My Polish Collection

Hey guys, yes its been 4 days since my last post *sigh* I don't really have an excuse. Anyways this video has been the hardest video to upload ever. Ok, here's how it went down. I filmed this video last week and edited it and I had it ready to upload. I went to upload it on Thursday but it said it would take like 65 mins and I didn't want to wait that long because when I upload my Internet doesn't work on any other websites for some reason. So I tried uploading it yesterday and I left it 1 hour to upload and it still didn't upload so today I just left it to upload and it took 2 AND A HALF HOURS for a 5 MINUTE VIDEO. Its actually ridiculous. But its finally uploaded and I'm happy with it. Also did I mention, I talk in this video!!


Video on DulceCandy87's channel on how to make a polish rack like mine - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg6f31JCLgM&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...