Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Thursday 26 July 2012

NOTD: Pink Grapefruit

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting everyday, it has been SUPER hot in England so I decided to take advantage of that and go out with friends, go shopping and tan etc. But today I am going to have a chill day of blogging :) I wore this polish for about 3 days which is really good for me because I normally change my nail colour everyday.

It is literally SUCH a pretty colour just looking at it makes me want to paint my nails with it again :P It is the perfect summer pink, its not too HOT pink, but still pink. Its like a pinky-red.
Yes, there is a dent at the tip of my nail, I am AWFUL I always dent my nails while I attempt to wait for them to dry.And YAY finally my cuticles are hydrated on a swatch! They normally look so gross :P If you want to know what cuticle oil I use click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...