Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Monday 30 July 2012

NOTD: Nude Sparkles

Hey guys so I'm actually doing this post at 9:31am in the morning!! Today I woke up super early, 5:30am to be precise! So I'm trying to be really productive today :) I made a really long to-do list today to complete and I recommend if you want to be really productive make a to-do list with all the little things you have been procrastinating (for example cleaning your makeup brushes!) and list them in order to complete and it just plans out your day and makes it so much easier!

For a base colour I used Barry M Nude which I have 2 blog posts on here and for the glitter I used OPI teenage dream which I have another post on here
I did 2 coats of the Barry M nude polish and a really light coat of teenage dream :) I got inspired by one of missglamorazzi's pictures on instagram. You can purchase Barry M Nude here and OPI teenage dream here

Thanks for reading xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...