Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Black and Gold Nail Art using Striping Tape

Hey guys! I am really into blogging right now and I absolutely love reading nail polish blogs, I can literally spend hours looking at nice nail pictures aha! I have always had a vision of doing these nails I just never got around to doing them.



This is the finished result. I am obsessed with how they turned out! How cute right? For the gold I used a Models Own gold which came in a nail set so it doesn't have a name, and then I put a chunky gold glitter on top (Barry M Gold Glitter). Then I put on pieces of striping tape in diagonal parallel lines (which requires a lot of patience) and then I painted a black nail polish over the top. To top it off I added Seche Vite to make it all smooth out and shinier :)

Have a good day thanks for reading, leave any colour combinations you would like me to try with the striping tape in the comments below thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...