Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Thursday 8 August 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Shrimply Divine

Hey guys so I have had this nail polish for a while and it is literally my most used colour this summer. It is the perfect pink colour and will go well with all skin tones.


This is the nail polish, it is a bit brighter in real life, the camera couldnt quite pick it up. By the way I got a new camera so my pictures are going to be a lot better quality from now on. The nail polish is quite pigmented, you could get away with one coat but I always use two. You can just put two coats on and you are finished with your nails because it is made so you don't need a base coat or top coat. 

I have tried it without a base or top coat and it does stain my nails and chip but if you were going to wear this nail polish only for about 2 days you don't need to worry about using a top coat.

This is it up close. The angle is quite bad it makes the nail polish look really thick it isn't in person.

You can purchase these nail polishes from big Boots stores or on Amazon.co.uk for around £9

I hope you liked this post and my posts will get more professional from now on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...