Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Blue Crosses Nail Art

Hey guys thanks so much for 5.5k views! Last year I didn't even get 200 views! Thank you it means so much :). I wanted to do some nail art with striping tape but I didn't have a lot of time so I didn't want to do anything too complex. This is what I came up with

This is the result. It is always easier to choose a lighter colour underneath and then put a darker colour on top when you are using striping tape


This is it up close, the striping tape gives a very crisp finish/look.

I used Essie Protein base coat followed by 1 coat of Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream (it is extremely pigmented). For the dark blue I used Barry M Denim which dries matte so I applied Seche Vite top coat to make it shiny and set my nails.

Thanks for reading, have a good day x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...