Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Friday 9 August 2013

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream Review

Hey guys it was my birthday yesterday and I received this cuticle cream. I have wanted this for a long time, it seems like every nail blogger loves it! So I tried it out.



This product is definitely not a cream, it is a balm consistency. The consistency is much like the burts bees original lip balm (the mint one). 


As you can see after I used this product my cuticles looked a lot softer and more healthy. The before picture isn't the best quality which I apologise for. The cuticle cream made my cuticles really nice and soft. Also this cuticle cream smells EXACTLY like lemons. Its crazy it smells like you just stuck your nails in a lemon! 

Overall I really recommend this, it is the best cuticle moisturiser I've ever used and now I prefer it over a cuticle oil because this soaks into your skin really quickly and isn't greasy. 

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...