Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Sunday 28 July 2013

Pink Nail Art Look - Dots, Stripes, Diagonals

Hey guys its finally summer for me! I am so happy! I actually ended school 4 days ago but I wanted a little time to reflect on the previous school year and that sort of thing! Sounds a bit weird haha! Anyways I know this look isn't for everyone but I like it :)



I did a design using a hot pink and a dark pinky purple colour. It is very random as I was just experimenting. 

I applied a coat of Essie protein base coat, then 2 coats of Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Grapefruit. For the dark colour I used Nails Inc in Plum. Then for the dots I used dotting tools and for the stripes I used striping tape.

Have a good day, thanks for reading xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...