Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Friday 12 July 2013

Gold and Navy Stripes with Striping Tape | Nail Art

Hey guys so until July 24th I am at school so I will be posting on Fridays or Saturdays. Last weekend I did laser art and I thought I would try a vertical stripe design. This took probably 1hr and a half to do, you have to be patient. I personally don't like the colour combination I used but thats just my opinion I guess.
First I applied Essie Protein Base Coat followed by 2 coats of a gold Model's own nail polish (doesn't have a name as it came in a nail art set) Then I used my striping tape and painted a coat of Barry M Gelly in Blackberry.
Nailasaurus has a good tutorial on how to use striping tape which you can find here. It is quite easy to use but it takes a while to place it in the right place. 

Thanks for reading, i'll probably be posting tomorrow aswell. Have a great day <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...