Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Sunday 21 July 2013

Blue Nail Art Using Striping Tape

Hey guys sorry its been a long time since I posted, ive been quite depressed because of things going on with school and im just trying to enjoy the last few days with my friends. So you will be seeing more posts when my summer starts.
This is the look I did. I just did random designs on each nail.

I used Essie protein base coat, then 1 coat of Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, then a coat of Seche Vite to dry it, then Barry M Indigo on top of the striping tape. Then I used another coat of seche vite to smooth it all out. 
This is the design I did on my thumb. Comment if you want a tutorial

Im going to start taking my pictures outside as they turn out so much better because of the natural light.

Have a great day <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...