Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 6 July 2013

Laser Nail Art NOTD

Hey guys so I finally got my striping tape in the mail after literally about 5 months! So I immediately started trying this laser nail art and it turned out okay, and these pictures are actually so ugly I was having a bad blogging day today, oops.

This is the finished design. From left to right the bright colours I used were: Barry M Gelly Polish in Greemberry, Barry M Gelly in Satsuma, Jesses Girl Nail Polish in Girls Night out, Jesses Girl nail polish in All Things Girly
This is what they looked like with the flash. And I used thenailasaurus' tutorial which you can find here.

They turned out quite good, considering it was my first time using the tape. It took me about 2 hours because I had to wait for each layer to dry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...