Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 29 June 2013

*New* Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Greenberry Swatch

Hey guys today I went into Superdrug and couldn't resist this colour! It is so beautiful and bright, perfect for summer!
This is the nail polish. As you can see it is a turquoise green sort of colour. It is a bit more green in real life than in this picture though. I used Essie Protein Base Coat and then for a top coat I used Seche Vite which made it so shiny and smooth.

This is one of my nails up close, sorry for the awful cuticles and blurry picture, it was a bit rushed :(. I used 2 coats of Greenberry, but only 1 coat was necessary. It is called a 'Hi Shine' nail polish and it is quite shiny but I find it needs a top coat to even out the coats. 

I bought it from Superdrug for £3.99 I believe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...