Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 23 November 2013

Barry M Raspberry Swatch & Review!

Hey guys so I literally am so annoyed at myself! I was supposed to buy Cosmo Berry by Barry M which is their new colour but I bought this instead by accident and it is literally the exact same colour as a polish I already have by Nails Inc in Plum. But I still thought this would be a good blog post to do still!





I used 2 coats over Essie Protein Base Coat to achieve this colour. I used the lighting in my bathroom which is a very bright white colour. I really get annoyed because if I do my nails at night I can't take a picture in natural lighting because it is too dark so I will be purchasing a light for Christmas which will hopefully be good!

 Anyways It is a very pigmented polish you could easily get away with one coat. I only wore it for the day but it didn't seem to show any signs of chipping which is good. It is a good consistency and is a good balance between a runny and thick nail polish. 

It was £2.99 from Superdrug and they currently have a 3 for 2 deal going on so I suggest you pick up 3 nail polishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...