Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Friday 27 December 2013

Dreamcatcher Nail Art

Hey guys I'm actually so sorry for not posting for over a month! Its been a crazy month full of work work work so I have had no time! But from now on I really want to get into blogging and dedicate a few hours of my weekends to it every week!



I used Barry M Gelly in Greenberry for the base colour. Then I used a models own nail art pen for the black part of the design. I had to use a white first under the pink dots so it would be more bright against the black.


I used missjenfabulous' design. You can see her blog post here. She also has a youtube tutorial here

Thanks for reading! And I will be posting a christmas nail look later on today or tomorrow, slightly belated but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...