Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Easy Leopard Print Manicure! Pink and Gold Glitter

Hey guys sorry I am so inconsistent with my posts I have had so many exams, essays and coursework to do it is actually ridiculous! But I did these nails over the weekend and I really like how they turned out! It is super easy to do and anyone can do it if you have the right tools.






I used 2 coats of Barry M Shocking Pink for the main pink colour. For the gold accent nail I used 2 coats of  Models Own Champagne followed by a thin coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust to smooth it all out and make it look more glittery. For the leopard print I used a big dotting tool to put the same pink colour on the nails. Then I used a smaller dotting tool to add the black dots around the bigger pink ones. It is quite easy once you get the hang of it and practice it. If you have a few gaps in between the leopard spots put in some black spots to fill them. 

You could also do a leopard print design by using a nail art striper, there are many other tutorials on youtube and instagram which you could use. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...