Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Thursday 6 June 2013

Pink and White Polka Dot Nails | Tutorial

Hey guys so I know its been way too long but I decided I'm going to start back up with my youtube and blog. So I decided to kick start it with a nail tutorial! And I filmed a tutorial for this nail look but the file got corrupted after I spent about 2 hours editing it *sigh*. So its a picture tutorial for today. Scroll down to the bottom of the post for products used :)

This is the nail look its a simple design that is so quick and easy, you only need a few polishes and tools!
First apply 2 coats of white nail polish, or until its opaque. And don't worry if its messy
I applied pink dots with a dotting tool in a curve towards the tip of the nail, on all the nails except the ring finger. Then make a heart shape with the dots and fill it in. If you don't have a dotting tool you can use a toothpick. 
Now clean up and you're finished!

Products Used:
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Shrimply Divine -Bought mine at Boots, cant find a link but for the US: http://www.amazon.com/Sally-Hansen-Complete-Manicure-Shrimply/dp/B003VDGGF6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...