Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 8 June 2013

Essie Protein Base Coat Review

Hey guys so recently I have been looking for the perfect base coat that does its job and a not too fancy and I found the perfect one.

The base coat has a thin consistency and makes your nails have a slight white tint that is a bit noticeable, but I still wear it by itself sometimes and it looks fine. It prevents staining but with some nail polishes I still find that they stain. It has improved the condition of my nails, they are definitely stronger now that I've started using it regularly. 

It is £9.75 which is pretty pricey compared to most drugstore nail products but it is 15ml so it will last ages. It is worth it because a drugstore base coat will be around £4 for 8ml so you might as well pay a little bit more for double the product. :) ok bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...